I started blogging a couple of years ago because my sister, Cheryl, was excited about it and got me going. I was excited about it for awhile, then my interest began to dwindle.
I was looking for a new background at "Cutest Blog on the Block" this morning and discovered that they have a program where you can print your "Blog Book" at the end of the year. All of a sudden, this brought excitement to me! What a great way to preserve your family history and a fun way too, actually. I am going to do blogging now with a new perspective. Each year I will be writing a book for my history. That makes blogging so much more motivational to me.
So go to "Cutest Blog on the Block" and start Your Blog Book for 2011 too!
3 days ago





1 comment:
Yay!!! You're going to start blogging again!! I don't even care why, just that you ARE!! That will give someone a great idea for a gift for you... or me, I'll tell my family that too! Blog away, sista!
Post a Comment