Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cold Winter Days

What is one of my favorite things to do on a cold winter day?  Any guesses?  Is it shoveling snow?  I did do that today.  Is it going walking on the slippery sidewalks?  I didn't do that today.  Noooo, not either one of those.  Today I'm going to get cozy and, after I've finished what I NEED to get done, I'm going to settle down and read a book.  I just finished this book: 

This was a pretty good book.  Not my favorite, but kind of interesting.  Mainly a story centered around hurricane Katrina.

Today I'm starting this book: 


I like Anita Stansfield books.  They're fun to read.  Kind of predictable and all, but I still like them.  My friend had these books and loaned them to me, so I HAVE to read them, hee hee.  Anyway,  I have another blog to do and a few other things and book "Here I come!".

3 comments:

Sanette said...

I LOVE the new background!!! And yes, I came close to guessing that was your favorite thing to do (although, what happened to the heater on the feet with a blanket?) Anyways, I'm glad you're blogging again--Love you!!!

Linda's Latest said...

Well the heater on the feet with a blanket are ALL part of the experience!!

Cheryl said...

Sounds really cozy!! I wish we could sit on the couch and read to each other (that is probably really your favorite thing, huh?). Have a warm, cozy day! Love ya sister!