I can't believe it is August already. What is very noisy, very dramatic, very cute, and something I love so much? It's 5 little granddaughters and 1 daughter who come to visit us for the whole month of July!
I must admit that I'm not used to that many people at my house for that long of a time, but I sure had a good time and I hope that they all did too. I'm a little sad today because they all had to leave yesterday and it is really, really quiet here. I miss them so much already.
Well, here are a few pictures of the things we did in July.
 |
| Although we enjoyed a parade and a WONDERFUL fireworks display down by the river, we had a bunch of fun doing some of our own fireworks at home. |
 |
| Sadie and Lydia in the pool. |
 |
Lydia and Grandpa cooling off with a homemade popcicle.
 |
| And of course, cooling off on the "slip n slide" |
|
 |
| Trip to Yellowstone Park. |
 |
| Meghan and Haley at Island Park |
 |
A little tree climbing, by Sadie, is a must in the summer. |
 |
| Ahh, our favorite time of day, bedtime. |
 |
| Story and bed, and all is well. |
3 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time! I'm so excited to see you this month, it's hot but survivable!
So fun! So glad you were able to have such great times with your grandkids! Can't wait until you're here so we can party with you too!!
LOVE IT!!! Oh, I wish we were back there again--it was so much fun, and to think you only captured a smidge of it on camera!
Thanks again for letting us invade your home--it was a BLAST!!!!!
Post a Comment