I woke up today to ALOT of snow. I shoveled half of our driveway and had to quit because the snow was just too heavy and after about an hour of shoveling, I had to go get ready to go to the temple. This afternoon has turned out to be about 47 degrees and sunny. The snow has melted from my driveway, (even the bunch that I left, woo hoo) and I was walking over to a friends house and had to take a picture of this:
Now that is hope!! These pretty little crocuses just seemed to say to me, "Don't let the snow fool you, spring is on its way"!
(Cheryl, I thought you might really appreciate this picture)
5 comments:
I can't believe those flowers were sticking up out of the snow like that. That was so cool.
Send that one to 'see the good in the world'!!!! Awesome!
Love it! What a find!
That is a great picture! You should put it on the facebook competition for seeing the good in the world today!!!
P.S.
I didn't ready anyone else's comments before I typed mine. I promise! My mom and I are on the same page!
I was thinking the same thing as everyone else--enter it into the contest--that's a beautiful picture!! OH, and I also think you should enter the picture of you making a snow angel!!!
Post a Comment