Monday, April 5, 2010

EASTER MIRACLES!!!

What a wonderful day we were blessed with yesterday!  Not only did we get the great blessing of being able to watch General Conference and hear a prophet counsel us, a great technological miracle in itself, but we also got to commerate and celebrate the greatest miracle of all, the atonement and resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ!  I am so happy and thankful for this great miracle!  Enjoy this video.



HAPPY EASTER AND REMEMBER THAT MIRACLES HAVE NOT CEASED!  I hope we will recognize the miracles that take place in our lives everyday.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful tribute to the Savior. I love that song and the pictures are so moving. Thanks for posting this, I needed it today!

ikathy33 said...

That's beautiful. What a special Easter post. Thanks, Linda!

Patty's Place said...

That was so touching. Thank you for shaing.