Okay, well I have been reading blogs a little lately. I just keep looking at mine and thinking, "that was in November that I wrote that last blog!!", so I decided to just "do it" and write something, anything.
I am here in Idaho Falls, wishing I were in the Phoenix area with my sisters and my son and his family and that my daughter and her family were there too. Check the temperature out, and we have snow all over the ground. So I don't really do much but stay inside and do things at home, like catching up on housework (yea right!) or reading or going to the stores (as little as possible).
I guess I realized why I don't blog much. Not much going on. Soooo....I am going to have to develop a theme for my blog. Hmmmm, what shall it be.......
I would welcome ideas of things you would like to learn about or that you would like to hear about. I am going to do some things about travel because I am getting into that. I am working on getting my credentials as a travel agent. Then I will be posting about great places to go and getting groups together for some fun travel. But I also think I will do some things about other things too.
Leave your comments of what you want to see!!!
That should get me through the winter here!!!
Winters in Idaho, signing off!!!
3 days ago





5 comments:
If a bunch of sisters wanted to go on a cruise.... ahem... where should they go? And... should they take their husbands (if they have them)? And... should they do it for one of the sister's 50th birthday? Tell me what you think... pictures too please.
You're my travel gal.
Anything you write about will be great! But some ideas: music, plays, Winter happenings, just things you are doing--like a journal. Then it help you to look back and remember things. And pictures are great. So blog a little more will you? Thanks!
It was supposed to say..."Then it will help you to look back and remember things."
Mom, you're so cute. Maybe just a random picture of you or dad or your house with snow or without, or anything like that would be great!!
I know how hard it is sometimes, but seeing you and Fred and your home is GREAT!!
Post a Comment