Well, I finallly returned from a month of MAGIC! After traveling to Disneyland with Fred and Adam and his family, I went straight to Texas to help Sanette as she had a new baby girl!!!
We had a great time in Disneyland. It was all decked out for Halloween and we just had so much fun!!! We also celebrated Adam's oldest child's 5th birthday!! My how time flies.
Then off to Texas for 3 weeks! That was one busy 3 weeks! I became very familiar with hearing the word "Grandma"!!!!!!!!! I'm a spoiler, I've discovered as most people in that role are. Sure is fun, though. I also became a grandma to a new little girl, Lydia. She has lots of black hair. It is a very distictive feature for that little thing. I call her "Little Lydia" She is just such a tiny little thing.
Well, tears were shed as I had to leave. Especially from Caitlyn. But, there may have been hidden tears of joy from Fred as I returned home again. Boy, was I happy to see him again!!
All in all, it was a great time and like I said, full of MAGIC!!
3 days ago





5 comments:
I saw pictures of Lydia and she is a cutie pie!!!! Actually, I saw pics of all the girls in their Halloween costumes and they are all so cute! You are super mom and grandma! One month!!! I love it when you come visit me, next time... one month please? Love you.
Congrats on your new beautiful grand daughter! I love all of her hair. Glad you could have a great time with your family!
Fun stuff! I know I can say for your children that they are thankful to have such a great mom because I'm grateful for my amazing mom who is so much like you :) Always there to help your children and grandchildren where you can
Caitlyn is still trying to get into mom and dad mode, and out of g-ma mode. We all miss you!! Thanks for all of the help it was wonderful!!!!
Linda this is Kelly's wife. I didn't know you have a daughter here in Texas. Kelly and I are here in Texas. Where does she live?
Looks like you did have one Magical time!! It is always sad when Mom and Grandma leaves!!!
Post a Comment