Sunday, February 14, 2010

CELEBRATING LOVE!!!!

Every year valentine's day rolls around. Every year Fred is still my valentine. (Phew..it'd would be bad is he said no or something) This year we didn't do alot, but we had a nice weekend together. Since valentines day is today, Sunday, we aren't going to dinner or anything, but I did fix our traditional Valentines day dessert.

(Sorry, it's a little blurry)

I usually make it with pink peppermint ice cream, but I couldn't find any this year. So Mint Chocolate chip was the next choice. (It is white even though it is mint chocolate chip)

This is the other thing that we enjoyed for Valentine's day. We received this valentine princess puzzle from Sadie.


We also received 2 online valentines from Adam's kids and valentine's letters from the rest of Sanette's kids. Valentines day, a day of expressing LOVE! As I attended church today I took time to reflect on the great Love that our Savior and our Heavenly Father have for us.

This is a good reminder to me to remember to Love One Another not just on Valentines Day or any other holiday, but all the time. CELEBRATE LOVE!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I do love that video! Good post, Linda!

Sanette said...

Awwww, why didn't I think of making a yummy ice cream cake? That sounds good!! You're lucky, you got lot's of Valentines!! We love you Grandma!