Kathy, Patty and I had a great week at BYU Education Week! It was the best experience for me! I must have been so prepared for what I heard because it just had such an impact on me! I really enjoyed my time with Kathy and Patty! They are great companions in these events. Next year I hope all my sisters, my husband, my children and my friends can go too. There is so much to learn there.
We were able to attend a concert presented by Dallin Vail Bayles. He had the most GORGEOUS voice!!! He played Hyrum Smith in the Joseph Smith movie and the Emma Smith movie. He has been in the broadway touring company of Les Miserables as Enjolras, lead actor in 3 "Liken the Scriptures" movies, Joseph Smith in the new Nauvoo Pageant, plus a bunch of other things. I really enjoyed hearing him.
I'm so grateful that we decided to go! I learned so much!! Thanks Kathy and Patty!
Again, No Pictures....remember, camera...left in Phoenix.
4 days ago





6 comments:
sniff, sniff... I'm so glad you had such a...sob, sob... good time at education week... sniff... withooooout me!! Share all your infinite knowledge with me... please. I'm going next year... FOR SURE!!
I am soooooooo jealous!! I am so in for next year! All your sisters, all my sisters and TONS of fun with a great spiritual uplifting!! What could be better!!
What could be better? ME included too!!!
Sounds like you guys had a blast C: Sorry I didn't get a chance to call my day was a little crazier than I planned on with back to school fun! Hopefully I can see you all in the future :D
I'm so jealous! I want to go next year so bad! How fun would that be if we all went together?? Glad you had a good time!
You better get a new camera SOON!! Especially before you go to CA and come here!!
Love Ya!
Post a Comment