Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thanks Kristie!

Well, Kristie, you've inspired me! I was looking at blogs today and low and behold there was a blog from Kristie. I was so excited to see what she's been up to. Then I realized that I hadn't blogged in ...well let's just say it's been awhile. I'm not putting any pictures in today because we left our camera in Phoenix. I decided to blog anyway just to update my blog.


Tomorrow I'm meeting Kathy and Patty to go to Education week in Provo. It will be fun and I always learn alot. I don't always remember it all, but hopefully, little by little I'm learning what I need to know to make me a better person.


Okay, I decided to pick out a picture from last spring that I had. Here I am waiting in line for a David Archuletta concert with my friend Christine. She was teaching me to crochet dishcloths while we waited. Fred won tickets, so we went. I just can't do a blog without pictures.



1And there's David Archuletta. It was a little too teeny bopper for me, but it was a fun experience!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Welcome back!! I've been waiting to read a post from you for.... well let's just say a very long time. :P Hey, I took your stake's idea of "everything chocolate" to my Presidency mtg and they loved it!

I'm so envious of you all going to Education Week... without me. =C Have fun... ya... I mean it.

danielle said...

Love the new look and the family photo C: I would love to see you guys when your in provo! C: I'm sure education week will keep you hoping but if you get a window let me know I'm only about 25 min away! Have fun :D

Brianne said...

WELCOME BACK!! Don't take so long to post again! have fun at education week!

Christine said...

Hey, I am now famous with my picture on your much read blog!! I absolutely LOVE your family picture!!

Sanette said...

Yahoo!! I'm so glad you posted something, even without updated pictures it's nice to know what's going on. By the way I too love the new look-you're getting quite adventurous!!