Thursday, April 9, 2009

My latest project!

Well the last two days I have spent with my friend Catherine reupholstering a chair and ottoman for her. She is moving to Houston tomorrow so we had to hurry and get it done. It was actually pretty fun to do and I think it turned out pretty nice. What do you think?



Last summer I reupholstered my sofa. I really like how it turned out. Even though I don't reupholster perfectly, I am getting better each time I try and I learn more each time. I always enjoy the sense of accomplishment and the finished product always looks so much better than before and that makes it so rewarding.


Well, I hope everyone has a great day!!! Winters in Idaho signing off!!!


9 comments:

danielle said...

Love, Love Love the chair! You are so talented C:

W.W. said...

Totally Cute!

Cheryl said...

Very Impressive sis!!!!

ikathy said...

Linda, I didn't know you were so good at that. I think I knew that you had reupholstered a couple of things in the past ??? years, but wow! You have gotten really good at it. I'm impressed. The fact that you would help SOMEONE ELSE do a chair and ottoman--that really says something!!

Sanette said...

I can't believe how long you've had that sofa!! I can remember the 1st time you reupholstered that sofa and how impressed I was that you pretty much taught yourself how to do it. I also remember being a little worried that you would not get it back together the right way, but you did.
You are soooooooo talented!!!!

Sanette said...

O.K. we're ready for an update! Love ya!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Wow! I love it!! Very impressive Linda!

Cheryl said...

Okay... this a very old post!!! Get posting girl!!!

Christine said...

You are just sooo talented!! The couches are beautiful!