Well, it's springtime now. Oh, wait, I looked out this morning and we had about an inch of snow everywhere. Yesterday, we had snowing and blowing conditions most of the day. Oh the surprises that lie in store in Idaho.
It was warmer today. The sun was shining and the sky was blue and now the snow is gone, woo hoo!!!! Good weather is on its way. Only about 2 more months and it should start to be nice most of the time.
Have a GREAT DAY everyone!!!! And Happy Spring!!!
3 days ago





4 comments:
Yay, for a new post! Yay, for spring! Boo, for left over snow! Yay, for my thick headed skull! Yay for no: fractures, bleeding, nothin'! Boo, because I'm still sore! It's a good/bad day... mostly good! Yay!
Post script: Read Krista's blog about the diet. She wrote extensively about it.
Gotta love spring time! I bet Idaho is beautiful in the spring! The weather is beautiful here... but not for long... dun, dun, dun... and I will be prego throughout the whole summer!
Gosh, Linda, you're making me kinda glad I'm here for the spring. But, of course, SUMMER LOOMS NEAR!! Love the post!! Do more of them!
Don't worry. You'll be PLENTY warm here in July:-)
Post a Comment