Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We're Back!!!

Well, we returned from a wonderful Christmas in Phoenix. We had such a great time with our family. Sanette and her family was also able to come to Phoenix from Texas so we got to spend a little time with them as well.




Eating dinner at the Christmas party at Kathy's

First, we had a great time at Kathy's house where she hosted a big family party. It was soooo fun!!


Baby, G., giving aunt Kristie a big kiss

I think he was so happy to be at the party too!




Here are all the little granddaughters singing a song. They're so cute!


We had Christmas dinner at Whitney's parents. It was so yummy and we enjoyed their company. Thanks to them!!!


We spent another evening at Cheryl's house. We were going to go Christmas caroling, but it was raining so we just had a great time drinking hot chocolate, playing pool, and visiting with each other. Thanks Ed and Cheryl!!!








Then we spent most of the rest of the time with Adam and Whitney. We played with grandchildren went on a picnic at the park, had a Christmas nativity program, and just had a great time down there.




Bubba holding "Baby Jesus"



Grandpa & Grandma as Mary and Joseph



" The Three Musketeers"


Grandma and Bubba hanging out!



Grandpa and Big Bubba

Well, as I said, we had a great holiday vacation. I got my Christmas wish, to be with all my family! I always want the same thing for Christmas and I got it this year!!!


11 comments:

Patty's Place said...

It was so much fun having you here even though I wish we could have spent more time together. I loved being with you!!!

Cheryl said...

What Patty said.

Cheryl said...

I have to use this comment because the word verification is 'fancy'. Couldn't let that one go to waste!

Linda's Latest said...

So I'm feeling kind of bad. Only 3
comments and 2 of them are from the same person. I guess I better make my blog more interesting.

Brianne said...

It was so nice seeing you and ALL your family!! Can't wait for it to happen again :)

ikathy said...

Well, I can't believe it--Linda's Latest, is finally Linda's latest. I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to blog again. (Not really, I just wondered WHEN!) It was so good to see you and your whole family and I had such a great time at the party at my house. It's nice when you have the perfect guests!!

Cheryl said...

Your blog IS interesting. People need to get out there and vote... I mean comment! It's vital to the continuation of posts.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

My whole family is doing the fit club competition! We tend to get very competitive with each other!

I will work on getting a closet organization post up in the near future for you.... stay tuned...

W.W. said...

Cute pics! We miss you guys!

Dana said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love your blog! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. You made a beautiful "Mary". Loved your three musketeers!

Sanette said...

Better late than never right? Well, I miss it already. It was really fun wasn't it? Sadie was drawing a picture about you and I said wasn't that fun to see grandma, and then I said wouldn't it be fun for her to come and visit us again, and she said, "(pause) grandma's coming tomorrow?" I think she almost cried when I explained what I meant. Oh, well, we love you!!