Hi everyone. I just wanted to say that yesterday was Adam's birthday and I remember so well how happy we were when he was born. It was so exciting to me to have my first baby and he was always such a great kid and is such a great guy now. So happy birthday Adam. We love you!
P.S. Just take a look at my weather widget today. Brrrrr, it is cold. I think it says 3 degrees.
We have lots of snow and I'm looking forward to spring and summer!
winters in Idaho, signing off!
4 days ago





7 comments:
Happy Birthday Adam!! Also holy coldness!!! I couldn't imagine how you could deal with that cold of weather :)
Wow! I've been keeping track of your temps there too. It was -9 degrees at 9:30 a.m. yesterday when I checked. It's cold! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! I was trying to figure out how old he is--35? 36? I can't keep track. Anyway--He's a great guy!
Just for the record, that was minus 9 degrees. And Jim said that earlier yesterday morning it was minus 12 degrees!!! Hopefully it's warmer today!
OK... that was weird. I'm afraid to type this again. I had a whole comment typed out. Pushed publish. And it went into oblivion!
Here's what I typed:(if it goes away again, you don't get a comment from me)
Happy Birthday Adam!! I text him on his birthday to tell him happy birthday. I agree, he has always been such a great kid/guy! Now about the cold thing... how will you be able to tell if there are ghosts in the room? You know how it's supposed to get all cold and you can see your breath and stuff? It would be really easy to tell here... not that I actually have seen one... but I assume it would be easy to tell here. Oh well, just keep one eye open all the time. :O (Now do you see why that freaked me out?)
I think I just saw my breath. Just kidding. OOOOOOOOH!!
Cheryl, it's still easy to tell if there are ghosts or not. I do it ALL the time! We just turn our heat on to, oh around 70 degrees, and then when the ghost comes around (At least this particular one) I can ALWAYS see my breath. But I always keep one eye open too! That is a good practice.
Ha! You all are SO funny! Yeah, I'm the bad wife who didn't post a tribute to my husband on his birthday. I tried, but part of his birthday gift to himself was to play on the computer all day. So a blog post didn't happen. But I am currently working on a post on our yummy dessert. You'll have to check bater later! You AND your little GHOSTS...
Post a Comment