Did anyone begin to wonder what had happened to me? Oh really? I thought you would all miss reading my updated blog! Hmmm, well I don't care, I'm going to update it anyway because I'm sick of seeing the same thing on my blog all the time. I keep asking myself, "why doesn't she just update her blog!!!!"
I guess the holidays are upon us. We usually get a standing invite from 2 of our dear friends each year. I usually accept the first invitation and then the other ones always call and I feel bad because we can't go spend Thanksgiving with them too. This year I was expecting the same thing to happen, but one friend said they are going out of town. "No problem," I thought, we'll just go to our other friends. They never said anything about it, like they usually do, so I thought maybe they were just preoccupied. On Saturday, we were visiting and she informed me that they were going to Utah to spend it with their family there. Hmmm, well now what do we do.
Fred and I thought about getting boil a bag turkey like we did on the 1st Thanksgiving when we were in Provo. But, I guess I will cook a turkey breast, potatoes, rolls, green bean casserole, 12 layer jello, and pumpkin pie. Anyone want to come for Thanksgiving? You're all welcome. Just give me a little heads up. You're also welcome to stay for Fred's 60th birthday on Sunday!!!
(Cheryl and Ed, are you interested? I know you're probably saying it's too far away! Okay, so you're right, does that make you happy!)
Well, hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!!
4 days ago





5 comments:
mmmm... sounds yummy! Maybe you could re-create that meal for all of us in about 4 weeks?;-)
I would absolutely love to come and celebrate, wha tha.... 60 years? Wow, where did all those years go? JK Happy Birthday Fred!! It is a leeeetle far away, but I still would love to come, but I can't.
Everyone's ditching us this year for Thanksgiving too. We found a non suspecting soul to take us in. Whew!
Have a great Thanksgiving, boiling bag or not. Love you both.
Oh yeah, GLAD YOU UPDATED!
yeah for the update!! :) Also I wish we could come to your house for Thanksgiving and feel REAL cold for a few days :) hee, hee
Linda-so glad you u-p-d-a-t-e-d!!! I even talked to you today and I'm still glad to "read all about it." There's just something about it being journalized that makes it so, um, so, nice! Yes, nice! That's it! Thanks for sharing--do it more often, OK?
Love, KATHY
Yippee I love hearing about you and Fred. I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving!! Love you.
Post a Comment