Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November!







Well, where have I been? I just got out of the blogging thing for awhile. I got an UPDATE comment from my sister, Kathy. Man, I didn't think that would happen to me, but sure enough I deserved it.

Then I read Kathy's blog today, and she said something about playing tag with Cheryl. Well, who can resist a game of tag!! So I thought, "What the heck does she mean?" "How does she play tag with Cheryl when they live about an hour away from each other, and how do I get in on the game". Soooo I go to Cheryl's blog, (which I'm sorry to say I haven't read for a couple of days) and read her blog and found out I've been tagged and didn't even know it!

My Tag Game Answers:

1. Favorite TV Shows:
American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Lost, Eli Stone, Ghostwhisperer, Pushing up Daisies, Monk, Deal or No Deal.

2. Favorite Places to Eat:
PF Changs, Pei Wei, Outback, Applebee's, Babe's, Puerta Vallerta, Red Lobster, Fontana's

3. Things that happened yesterday..........
Went to Sam's club and got samples and Halloween Candy, Watched Ghostwhisperer, Handed out Halloween Candy, Tried to write on my blog, but ran out of time so I didn't, Took pictures to put on my blog, but I couldn't get them to download, so I didn't put them on, Cooked pizza for dinner.

4. Things I'm looking forward to........
Going to Phoenix for Christmas, The next time I see Sanette's family, Going to Disneyland next October with Adam's family, Freds retirement from work, Getting my house organized better, My Sounds Choir concert on Dec. 8th, Fred's birthday on Nov. 30th, The millenium.

5. Things on my wish list: I Wish.........
I had enough extra money to go see my children and grandchildren anytime I wanted to and Fred could come to, I were more organized, I could make Christian and Nie all better instantly, The world were peaceful and all people were kind to each other, I could think of more things, I had more family history done, I knew what to do for the cousins reunion, All of our cousins showed up for the cousins reunion.

6. Tag 8 people:
1) Tara , 2) Fred, 3) Patty, 4) Kristie, 5) Krista, 6) Meghan, 7) Cindy, 8) Chris

Well, that was Fun! Hope everyone has a Great day today!! Happy November 1st!!!

I love these "Burning Bushes" they are so beautiful in the fall when they turn red. ( In fact, love them so much I put two of the same picture in!!! Oops)

7 comments:

ikathy said...

Wow!! Great blog. And those bushes are amazing!!!!!! Hey, and thanks for your comment on my blog, too, I always appreciate your comments. I love you. And I'm so glad you're coming to AZ for Christmas!!?? Hopefully, I'll see you while you're here even though, Adam & Whitney live clear on the other side of this big, humungous valley.

ikathy said...

Is humungous a word??

Cheryl said...

I think humungous is a word. Dang, I forgot about American Idol and Dancing with the stars. I couldn't think of anything I watch on a regular basis. I was so excited when I got on and saw you updated your blog. Good job, sister.

Sanette said...

I LOVE Pushing up Daisies--who knew. Those bushes are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! They even match your cool new Header--hope you paid some good $ for that! I'll make sure Meghan reads your blog (I'm assuming it's my Meghan you tagged). Love Ya!!

W.W. said...

Made me wish I was sitting in your dining room right now staring out at the burning bushes, in silence, of course:-)

Patty said...

You tagged me! Well I'll get right on that. I would have to agree that those are beautful bushes, wish I could see them in person. I want to see more pictures of the changes you made to the inside of your house. Love you!

ikathy said...

OK LINDA!! WHITNEY SAID NOBODY READ HER BLOG. DOES SHE HAVE ONE? I CAN'T FIND HER WEB SITE ANYWHERE. WHAT'S HER WEB SITE?????????????? I WANT TO READ HER BLOG!