Hey, I was just posting a comment, and I've had this thought a couple of times. You know those word verification things, do you think they ever duplicate those things? I mean, how many of those can you come up with? I was just wondering. Anybody else ever wonder about that?
Well, I'm working on cleaning up my house, and getting ready for the BIG day tomorrow! Got to go and pick up my turkey breast, make my 12 (yes I said 12) layer jello salad and all the other things the FRED and I are going to have. Just for the record, I did call a few people and invite them over to our house, but they all had places they were going. So, Fred and I are planning to just have a GREAT time this Thanksgiving. It will be fun, I think. I'll report on how it goes, Friday. See ya! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!!
3 days ago





3 comments:
I too am puzzled by the word verifications. I think there's a whole lot more to them than people think. I left you a message on my blog about that very thing. It's on my last post after your comment.
I think you and Fred are all the fun you need. Who needs friends when you got 'all y'alls' (remember? plural for y'all) entertainment in house!! Have a great Thanksgiving.
My word verification is.. trove. Wow, like a treasure trove in Little Mermaid. That must mean you are like a treasure trove to me. Weird.
Geez. I didn't know that I was logged into Krista's account. That statement above was from me... not Krista. Ooops.
I wish I could be there with you two fun people. I am so thankful to have you for my family. I miss you!
Post a Comment