In fourteen hundred ninety two
Colombus sailed the ocean blue.
In nineteen hundred sixty something
Kristie was born, do do dee do.
I was 6 years old and so excited to find out we had another baby sister. (Back then we didn'tfind out beforehand what the gender of the baby was. No sonograms) She was such a cutelittle thing. We all just loved her, and we still do. She and Patty have always been the aunts that my kids (and all the other nieces and nephews) were so excited about. They loved them so much.
Kristie, is alot like my dad. She is so generous and would give you the shirt off her back.She is fun to be with and I miss her alot. I got to spend a lot of time with her in July because they have a pool and I would bring Aliese over every couple of days to cool off in her pool. Not only do my kids love her but my grandskids do too! (She always would get Oreo cookies for Aliese so she would look for Kristie when she got there to see if she could get some Oreos. Patty told me that when they went shopping Kristie made sure to get Oreos for Aliese. Sounds like dad, doesn't it?)
Well Kristie, hope you had a great birthday! We all love you dearly!
4 days ago





8 comments:
Thank you so much for those nice words, although they mad me cry like a baby. I'm so lucky to have such a great family, so all mean the world to me.
I love Kristie!! Nice birthday remembrance. Good job. I think I'll write one, too. It's so fun to remember the good ole days.
I can't write a tribute, because you have to be dead (that's what I said it would take for me to do another tribute). Look at it this way... you're not dead!! That's good, right? But I would like to tell you Happy Birthday Sis! I love you, and I agree with Linda. I guess I'll have to see what Kathy writes, although, she usually writes her tributes the day after the B-day or anniversary. I look forward to celebrating with you on the 18th. Wah Hoo!!!! It's gonna be a great party! Wish Linda could be there.
I wish I could be there too!!!!
I remember that AWESOME Christmas getting the same rollerblades as Kristie! And how excited we would be if we were CHOSEN to go to Kristie and Patty's house (or to a game with them). I didn't even really enjoy sports that much, but I knew I wanted to go to the games and events with THEM!!!! I love you Kristie!!! Happy birthday.
Love you, Kristie! Dido everything! You're the best! Happy Birthday!
LINDA---NEW BLOG!!! UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!!
Linda-
I agree with iKathy! It's been a while sista.
Post a Comment