Linda here, reporting from Idaho and all I can say is Brrrrr.....! Yes, I do believe that winter may have pushed it's way a little closer to all of us in Idaho Falls. Right now (2pm) it is 36 degrees (with windchill) it feels like 32 degrees. Yes, all good things come to an end. Bye Bye, summer of 2008, boo hoo....(we had so much fun this summer, notice the picture of us enjoying ice cream on the back porch) I LOVE the summers here, just like my Phoenix and Texas family all love their winters there. Well, I guess we will get out the snow shovels and put away the lawn mowers and just start getting ready.
My Aunt Pearl passed away last night from cancer. I wanted to extend my condolences to her family, we love them and are sorry for their loss.
I also wanted to wish Edwin a happy birthday, Yesterday!! Hope you had a happy day!





6 comments:
I love that picture with all the kids in their underwear :)
Yay for winter!! We're finally cooling off here! Now you need to come visit here while it's nice and cool! :)
I think it was 94 degrees today. Brrr... it's really cooling off here.
That is such a cute pictures! I know you had a great summer and it was fun seeing you. Miss you!
Hey I finally posted:) Things have been absolutely crazy! I so wish I was in Idaho. I love the cold. Maybe eventually! Probably wouldn't take much to talk Chad into it!! So glad you have a blog and we can keep in touch this way!!
I need copies of these pictures that I took! I love them! I love your new background--too cute!
Post a Comment