Well, yesterday was Meghan's 8th birthday! She is our oldest granddaughter and she is very special to me. Again, we wish we could have been there to help her celebrate. She is getting baptized on Friday, Oct. 3rd. We are so excited for her and wish we could be there for that too. It is just so darn expensive to fly. Well, we are proud of you Meghan and hope you had a great birthday!!! We love you!
3 days ago





3 comments:
Baptized? Whaaat? We're not catholic. We don't baptize babies. She can't possibly be 8 yrs. old. Are you kidding me????
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHAN!!!! (hope the spelling of her name is right.. I can't look back to see.)
I can't believe she is already EIGHT years old! Crazy! How did she grow up so fast?? That doesn't seem possible!!
Mom, I'm glad you're keeping up with my kids. Someday I'll get there. :)
Post a Comment