Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Go see this movie!

Cheryl wrote on her blog today about a good movie out. I also wanted to mention a movie that is out that we should go support if you haven't already.

Deseret book said: Two weeks ago we made you aware of the upcoming film "Forever Strong," about a former LDS seminary teacher turned sports coach who has helped shape the lives of hundreds of young men. There was an overwhelming response from our customers regarding this film and we thought you would want an update on the film's progress. The national press is rallying around this inspiring movie with possible interviews Wednesday or Thursday morning on "Fox and Friends", Thursday on CNN's "The Glenn Beck Show" and possibly Fox New's "Hannity and Colmes" Friday night.The film opens nationwide in select theaters this Friday! If inspiring movies matter to you, help send a message to Hollywood that you want to see more of them by taking your friends and family to the theater on opening weekend. If the movie doesn't do well on opening weekend the theater will drop it and you may miss your chance! Also, help spread the word by forwarding this email to your friends and associates.

I actually think that my friend Cindy Benson, and I went and auditioned for this movie in Salt Lake about a year ago. Anyway, I believe this is made by Disney, so I think it will be well done.

Hope everyone has a great day!! Winters in Idaho signing off.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I have some friends that went to wee that movie last night. They said it was SUPER!