
Yesterday was Aliese's 4th birthday party! (Her actual birthday is tomorrow). She had a Scooby Doo party with pizza and a bat cake and they had a candy treasure hunt and swimming in their pool! Sounds like great fun!!! Wish I could have been there. Aliese is a great fan of Scooby Doo, mostly because she likes scary things and Scooby and his faithful friends are ALWAYS solving a mystery that involves a ghost or a monster or something. THAT'S what Aliese likes. She must get that from me, I love a good mystery and scary movies. (Not horror movies though). Anyway she had a great time and I just wish I could have been there with her yesterday. I'm not sure what was more exciting for her, the birthday party itself or just the chocolate cake. She loves cake and treats and gets so excited about them. She also is a swimmer. She's loved swimming since she was just a toddler. Love you, Aliese





1 comment:
Looks like a great party. Scooby do where was I? Uh oh! That one looked like fun too!
Post a Comment