Monday, February 28, 2011

Goodbye February!

Well, as you all know, today is the last day of February.  Now to all you friends and relatives that live in sunny Arizona or Texas, that is more bad news than good.  But to me, that is GOOD news.  The closer we get to June, the better and the faster the better. 

My last post involved sledding and having fun in the snow.  The following day it was way below zero, so "no go".  I really love Idaho except for this time of year.  I want spring!!!!!  But, alas, we have a long road to go before flowers bloom and maybe even before the grass is no longer covered in white.  Sooo....what do I do?  I busy myself with other things.  I count my blessings and I do indoor things, just like Arizona and Texas people do in the summer. 

Saturday, Feb. 26th, I was able to attend a wonderful regional relief society conference and BYU-Idaho.  The guest speaker was Julie B. Beck.  She is AWESOME!!! I LOVE HER!  I wish I would have taken my camera and taken a picture of the new conference center at BYU-I.  It is beautiful!  A lot like the one in Salt Lake.  Anyway, it made my weekend wonderful, yucky weather or not.  She kind of talked about the things she talked about in this conference talk.  It is a good reminder to hear again.

I guess I'm kind of babbling, but I wanted to post something before I talked myself out of it because I didn't have any pictures.

So Goodbye February and Hello March!!!  (I wonder if it will come in like a lion or a lamb).  Hey, now that I think about it, it always comes in like a lamb in Arizona, but, I KNOW it never goes out like a lion!!  (Well, maybe it goes out like a lion heat wise, hmmmm).  Maybe, those sayings are true!!!
Winters in Idaho....signing off!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I like that, a post to bring February in and a post to see it out! I'll take it, because it's lots better than you used to be about blogging! Hello, March!!