
WOW! Driving in Big City traffic really frustrates me. In Idaho.... it's more like...turtles everywhere.
Here I am in warm, sunny, Arizona! I spent last night and today with my wonderful sister, Cheryl, and she is teaching me how to create a blog (she is an expert you know :) . I am laying here comfortably dictating while she is comfortably inserting her own messages. tee hee hee.


I just love shopping in Arizona, though, especially with Cheryl. Look at these great shopping carts. How do you make them go???? Cheryl pushed me, I hope that's how we were supposed to do it.





5 comments:
Very nice blog. Especially for your first blog... you must have had an exceptional teacher!!!!
You're so fun, I love having you down here!
Well, I was going to call and suggest you should start your own blog (after seeing Cheryl's I was worried you'd feel left out--what was I worried about?). You two kooky kids, it's probably a good thing you don't live right next to each other! I love and miss you both, but I'm glad your having fun!
Good Job Linda! You finally joined to blogging world! You must have had an expert teach you!! ha ha! :) It was good to see you for a couple of seconds at church on Sunday!... wish I could have seen you longer than that!! You will just have to plan a trip to come down here again soon so we can have a girls day!
Love the blog!! I think that cart picture is the best ever! I asked my mom if she pushed you around in it, that would have been awesome to see peoples faces as you walked by :) ha, ha.......still laughing really hard with this great mental picture in my head
WELCOME TO THE BLOG WORLD. It's about time! Just kidding. Hey, were you really in Arizona? Just kidding again. It was good to see you at least a little. Glad you have a blog to keep us up on things.
Love, KATHY
Post a Comment