Well, here I am back in Idaho Falls, Idaho. I left Phoenix on Sunday. The temperature there on Saturday was about 100 degrees. Yesterday, I think the high was about 63 degrees. Brrr..... But, when I got home I was greeted by the Sunshine in my life, my husband, Mr. Freddie Winter!! I missed him and was glad to be back home with him. He is so funny, and fun and he always keeps me laughing and smiling. It's a little game for me to try to figure out how the wheels are turning in his head because he can come up with the funniest things sometimes and they are so spontaneous. Anyway, I had a great time in Phoenix (which I will go into more at another time) and I'm glad to be back in turtle traffic and good old Idaho Falls.
Just so you know. I'm doing this without Cheryl, of course. I just experimented with some pictures. Top: Meghan, Mr. Winter, Aliese, and Sadie roasting marshmellows for s'mores on our patio in July) and Above: Mr. Freddie Winter with his nifty new wheelbarrow. This blogging thing was a little more fun sitting back dictating to Cheryl, but I'll get the hang of it soon. Anyway, I just wanted to get something posted today, so that I don't get those comments that say "UPDATE THIS!!!!"
Have a Great Day Everyone!
Winters in Idaho signing off.





3 comments:
I knew you could do it. I look forward to your frequent updates :)
I get a kick out of trying to figure out Mr. Feddie Winter's sense of humor too, it's AWESOME!!
You did it!! Good job :) Your awesome, I'm glad you made it home okay. Hope I can see you next time you come to Phoenix.
Mom that looks awesome!!! I'm impressed. Keep it up so I can check on you two crazy kids often! We love you lots!!
Post a Comment